A little About Me - a day dreamer

I am Chanda Dobriyal a freelance web designer, logo designer and abstract artist housed in Chennai a beautiful old city historically dated back around 1522 and now a bustling metropolis.

I was blessed on this earth some 36 years back in Gujarat though the roots hail from the mighty Himalayas in Garhwal hills. I completed my Bachelors Degree in Science and a Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science from M. S. University of Baroda. My passion of computer led me to take up quite a few courses and later took up academics and taught in school in Baroda and then in Navi Mumbai. I have travelled to almost every nook and corner of India from west to the beautiful seven sister states of east, north to the culture rich traditional southern states and have learnt from the nature and environment that you can relish in incredible INDIA.

I came to Chennai in 2003 and again gave my career a new start by taking a Diploma Course in Web Designing and Print Media from Arena Multimedia, instead of working under some one I decided to get on to my own so I can be with my childrens when it really matters. I became a freelance web designer and completed many projects. Art and painting had always facinated me and was part of my hobby, then one fine day I dreamed of converting it to my career aided with computer designing and printing. So I took up formal classes on oil painting and shifted my focus to oil paintings.

I decided to take up contemporary abstract art since I was always attached to nature and surrounding of incredible India. I like exploring the unusual aspects of the human nature using a surreal twist. Most of my abstract oil paintings on canvas represents a social responsibility and inclination to environment with a touch of feminism as a part of me.

Comments

  1. The blog posted is very interesting from all aspects and it will surely benefit the readers by all means.
    computer classes in Baroda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Path to Enlightenment

Colors of Indian Women

The Day Dreamer in Me