The Day Dreamer in Me

I have always been a day dreamer as far as my memory can collect my life, the tireless engrossment in the deep thoughts wandering in unknown. Dreams are controlled by emotions and Emotions makes an art. Day dreaming makes me more aware of the immediate surrounding concentrating on new direction of thoughts which control the brush strokes when I am awake with my eyes open. Though through ages day dreaming have been associated to non-productive past time, but for me it is all about composing a chain of thoughts and observe the abstractism in real life and later produce them on the canvas. Most of my paintings have been the outcome of day dreaming.
All men dream but not equally. Those that dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that is was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. - T.E. Lawrence

As a abstract artist facinated by abstractism in every thing around me, It is rightly said “You can always trust a dreamer. Because it's almost imposible to dream at something that you are not good at.” Dreams are a way to escape reality in a surreal way and will never give up day dreaming, letting my imaginations go wild with my eyes closed similar to my morning pranayama. The only difference is during pranayama my breath as well as mind are in eternal control and in later during day dreaming they are just wild sometimes flowing like a mountain river, smashing like violent sea floating like summer clouds, bursting like monsoon clouds, wistling like wind in forest .......

I am a DAY DREAMER amd shall always choose to be a DAY DREAMER, some surreal expression of me as one will come down as a series of painting, here are some:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Path to Enlightenment

Colors of Indian Women